Store this card for future purchases
An account already exists with this email address. Is this you?
Magic of Empty Teachers Immersion
To sign up in your native language,
please click here for YSI Global Partners
September 2nd + 3rd
8:00 - 10:00 am
Join YSI teacher Earle Birney for a two-day immersion as he goes line by line through Geshe Michael’s Magic of Empty Teachers.
You Will Receive:
* Go line-by-line through the Magic of Empty Teachers poem by Geshe Michael Roach
* Earle will guide a workshop on how to apply the poem to your own life.
* Learn to find a Teacher and keep a Teacher.
* Question & answer at the end of the immersion
* Zoom links for live events on both days (September 2 + 3)
* Access to session recordings
About this Event:
What do you do if you had a teacher that you felt so close to, but now the magic has slowly seeped away? What if you never really felt close to a heart teacher at all in the first place? Or what if your teacher lives on the other side of the world, and it is difficult to feel as close to them as you’d like, even with teachings online?
For students, these experiences can be extremely painful and can slow down one’s progress and inspiration in the path.
To solve these problems, we need to understand that teachers are created by seeds - by actions that we do towards others. And that the process of creating the perfect teacher can only occur by working on ourselves first.
In essence, we change them by changing ourselves, and only then can they really help us. It is a beautiful paradox.