Why do we have negative emotions, what’s their cause and how can we break free?
Examine negative emotions from the unique perspective of the ancient traditions of yoga.
10 THEORY CLASSES with Earle Birney
3 ASANA CLASSES that suit all levels, all needs
AMAZING COMMUNITY join our community discussion board hosted on Discord
RECORDINGS TO ALL CLASSES AVAILABLE FOREVER!
What you will learn on this course:
- The inner and outer METHODS of yoga that produce a PERFECT body, mind and world
- The CONNECTION between the physical body and our emotions, feelings and thoughts
- HOW the negativity bias feeds into our negative emotional states and HOW we can fight against this bias
- Liking and ignorant liking. Two types of HAPPINESS and how they are created.
- All you wanted to know about ANGER
- Five negative thoughts and how these PREVENT US from getting what we want
- Root CAUSE of the chain of suffering
- Practical TOOLS to use to break FREE
As we develop emotional intelligence we will move towards self-acceptance and learn how to apply wisdom in the perception of ourselves and our world.
Sign Up Now and set your free from negative emotions.
This course is a MUST IF YOU:
- Just started to practice yoga and want to learn from professional competent sources
- Are an advanced yoga practitioner who is looking to improve your techniques
- Are a Yoga Teacher aiming to improve your knowledge and techniques to give the best to your students
- Want to break free from your negative emotions FOREVER
Leads curriculum development for the Yoga Studies Institute.
Drawing from over 25 years of study in yoga, meditation, and philosophy, Earle looks to bring these traditional teachings to life in a way that is approachable, relevant, and authentically profound. His teachings draw not only from his personal study and experiences in a three year silent meditation retreat, but also from his efforts in sharing these ideas in youth work, prison work, and in leading retreats around the world.
In this program of the Yoga for Negative Emotions, Earle combines the traditional teachings of yoga with modern ideas and techniques based on contemporary emotional research. This course will provide students practical ways to decrease their negative emotional states of mind, their destructive responses to negative experiences and emotional episodes, and to provide a vision for the possibility of eliminating all negative states of mind permanently.
“So much deep gratitude to each and everyone of you for the creation of this course! For putting it up all together… and working to make it all possible; to do this virtually and at this relevant time! Love you all! Deep gratitude and hugs to you all! Thank you!”
“Great to know that we can bring the motivation in our asana to a successful life and work. Thank you YSI.”
“I love everything that Yoga Studies Institute creates. The webinars are extremely professional and based on authentic knowledge. I also enjoy our community a lot.”
Yoga Studies Institute integrates yoga’s original wisdom into modern practice.
The Yoga Studies Institute is a 501 (c)(3) educational non-profit committed to offering the most pristine translations and relevant yogic teachings for use in everyday life. Our mission is to teach and promote the often overlooked “inner-practice” as it has been passed down from yoga’s originators. Explore our courses to experience the wisdom our team has learned from original Sanskrit and Tibetan translations and decades of practice.